Application Information For 2024
Applications are now being accepted.
DEADLINE: Monday, January 29th at 5pm.Apply Now
Read more about the Shore Scholars Program below:Learn More
- Be a rising 11th or 12th grader at Starmount or Forbush High School
- Have a near 3.0 GPA or higher
- Plan for college or career training after high school
- Be willing to commit to attend a yearly, one-day retreat away from the high school
- Be willing to meet with their personal mentor monthly
- Be willing to meet with their peer group monthly
- Agree to random drug testing
- Commit to the 3-4 years of enrollment (based on the career choice)
- Honor the school’s code of conduct and be a positive example for other students
More Information on Applying:
- To apply, create an account on our online portal.
- Creating an account will allow you to review all scholarship and college assistant opportunities available, including complete criteria and full applications.
- It does not add you to the applicant pool unless you complete and submit an application.
- Please note: once you have created an account and logged in, you will see all of the Foundation’s funding opportunities, including scholarships for students and grants for nonprofit organizations. Please ensure you are selecting the correct application when starting.